Monday, April 6, 2020

April 6-10 ZOOM groups

Dear Families,
Here are the ZOOM groups.  It will be much easier for me to connect with each child if we can meet a group at a time. I put the groups together by the times you told me would work for your family.  These groups might change in the coming weeks, but for this week, here they are.

Additionally, for security I have to admit each person to the ZOOM room.  For school meetings can you please set your child's name to their correct name, not a screen name. If your child has a screen name they will use throughout this experience you can email it to me privately, so I will recognize your child.  I cannot admit anyone who I do not recognize.  Thank you.

Finally, after each Zoom meeting give your child some time to decompress before doing any schoolwork.  Seeing our friends can bring up big emotions.  Taking care of our emotional self is the most important thing during this difficult time.  Big hugs to each of you.

GROUPS THIS WEEK: 

4-7 TUESDAY 9:00am ~ Leo, Audrey, Marie, Fiona, Somers, Landon, Kodi, Wyatt, Johann, Ayden

4-8 WEDNESDAY 10:00am ~ Elena, Harper, Lucas, Tatum, Kiara, Tavin, Kotah, Aiden, Seven, Cash

4-9 THURSDAY 1:00pm ~ Izzy, Theo, Indigo, Naleigh, Hunter, Spencer, Arya, Remy, Stella, Apollo

4-10 FRIDAY 10:00am ~ Whole Class Meeting

Warmly,
~DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment