Saturday, April 4, 2020

Important email in your inbox!


April 3, 2020
Good Afternoon,
I hope your family is safe and healthy.  Please check your inbox for a very important email.  The attached documents include important passwords and directions for distance learning.  If you are a family who is waiting for devices from the school district, no worries!  Your child can begin online learning when they get their device. The district is hoping to have devices to families by April 9th or 10th.  Please download the attachments and save or print. 
Also, if you can, please put the app ZOOM on your device this weekend. (District devices will already have it installed.) It is a video conferencing application. 

If you use a computer you can access zoom at


You can join a meeting online or download Zoom to your computer. I am scheduling our first online crazy ZOOM adventure for Monday, April 6th, at 10:00am.  Mark your calendar.  If you don’t have access to a device, no problem. You will have plenty of opportunities to be crazy with us in the upcoming weeks.  I plan on scheduling more ZOOM craziness throughout next week.  I will schedule different times to accommodate as many family schedules as I can.  Keep in mind my first experience with ZOOM was exactly 4 days ago! I am here to help if I can, however I am learning with you and your child!!!!!

Remember to breath when things get stressful and do something to take care of YOU everyday!
Warmly,
DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment